Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Journal Entry 1-3

This journal is starting out from the 23rd day of this place and will be starting with entries 1-3 since I started the journal before I started this.

Journal Entry 1:

Day 22 and allllllll is quiet...

Journal Entry 2 : (makes me want to say: "Captain's Log; Star date 145254")

Day 23 - 5 minutes late.  Received a few odd looks. The locals seem to be unsettled, but they mostly keep to themselves. The only things I hear from them are murmurs through the crevice of the door. They seem to be planning something, but what, I don't know.

Journal Entry 3:

Day 24 - I was early today and it's shaping out to be a better day. Yesterday, the entire day felt like it was late. Every time I looked at the sun, it seemed to be taking quite a while for it to disappear into the trees of the jungle.

The odd looks seems to have disappeared. I don't know if I should be worried because that means the plan has either been put in motion or it was just a figment of my own imagination. I would much prefer the latter. The chief of the village has approached me several times since the beginning and offered her help with a smile each time, but when I was duplicating some writings today and she came in and heated up her daily cup of gruel, there was a lack of warmth and feeling. No eye contact was made. I'm starting to believe that my instincts might be correct. Something might be going on, but by the time I find out what, it might be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment